Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Flip, Flop

Today I met with the HPAP inspector again, but this time it was at 'House C' which was the house that I made an offer on but the seller sent my offer back because her attorney didn't like the contingency. Well the section 8 tenants that she had living there tore the house apart and now she can't wait to get rid of it.
The inspector loved this house more than House S, it needs way less work and has no roaches! He is going to get the write up to me soon but has suggested that I get an Structural Engineer to look at the foundation, he saw some things that he was unsure about. If the engineer finds any issues, I'm screwed because HPAP does not cover structural issues. So I would have to go back to searching.
As for House S, I am now waiting for the engineer to give me his word before pulling out of that one, and still with both of them I am waiting for the bank to say something!!!

I'm really not sure why it takes the bank takes so long to make a decision but all I can do is pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment