Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"I've never seen a bank move so fast!"

That's what the selling agent said last week.

After meeting with the HPAP inspector, he suggested that I seek the knowledge of a structural engineer because he saw some things at the foundation that were questionable. Yesterday I met with an engineer at the house who said, a little pointing work will do the job but all else is fine! Thank the Lord because HPAP does not cover structural issues.

Three days prior I got an email from my agent, the selling agent needed a notarized affidavit sent overnight to the lawyers office....screw that I went to the courthouse got the affidavit notarized and drove it to the lawyer before my weekend out of town. I'm not playing around. Then last night before work I got another email to sign something else; I'm hoping that this is the last step before the bank says something...anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment