Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I may have a chance on the house I love

My agent called me yesterday and told me that I actually may have a chance on the house that I fell in love with.
This home reminded me of the home I grew up in; it needs a little work but not more than I am willing to do. The only problem is, I was out bid so I have to wait to see if the current buyer is going to stick with the sale or if I will have a chance to come in and claim the house of my dreams.

Today I'm watching Design on a Dime (perfect for my pocket) and searching on line for my nearest salvage yards so that if I do get the home I can design on my dime and make it look like a million bucks!! I found Second Chance Inc in Baltimore, Community Forklift, Habitat Restore and The Loading Dock, which has a $10 annual membership fee but that's nothing compared to the money I could save on purchasing things there.

I have already planned out the design of the house in my head (in case I get it) so that I will only need to use a contractor for my kitchen make over. I even have a 5yr plan to add a master bathroom and sun room upstairs, as well as a wine cooler. OK OK I'm getting way ahead of myself; hopefully by Thursday I will know more.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment