Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This is quite depressing

I gave my agent a list of 5 places I wanted to check out today, maybe my search engine is delayed; 3 of the 5 are under contract, 1 I can only view on the weekends between 1pm-4pm and the 5th was not such a great deal for me although my boyfriend feels it has growth potential as it comes with 2 vacant lots on either side.

I am tired. This entire process is so overwhelming. The home that I thought I may have a chance on now has two other people who feel the same way I do, its just a matter of waiting til the seller gets back from vacation on Friday and making a decision. ugh! My back up bank own option I have submitted an offer for but will have to wait at least 60days for the bank to make there decision whether or not the feel that my offer suits them.

So at this point I have completely exhausted my options in my budget and zip codes; all I can do is wait on my first option and back up. I am in no rush to move, but my rent did just increase and I wanted to have my house warming/graduation party in December. If I were HGTV's House Hunter's or Property Virgins, this would only take 30mins with commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment