Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

And now we wait....

This morning I went to view the very last of the houses in the price range and zip code that is on the market currently. It was cute but not what I'm looking for; I asked my agent what happens next for me and here is the breakdown:

1) My offer, which has been accepted by the seller is sent to the bank
2) The bank does their own research based on home sale prices in the area
a) the bank can then accept!
b) or counter offer
3) If the accept, I then move forward with a home inspection and bring HPAP back into the loop
4) I sign the final contact and the house is mine!!

Now, the time between step 1 &2 could take two months or more; and what happens when HPAP comes back into the loop I have no idea, I just pray that it all happens by late October or early November, so that I can have my Graduation/Housewarming party in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment